Other Available Downloads
Version 1.2.0 released
- File storage files are 100% compatible with previous file storages
- Created a facade (FileStorageFacade) to ease the accessing of the FileStorageHandler (all methods are exposed as static functions/methods)
- Added a new feature to 'replicate' the files from a FileStorage to a new one. In the target FileStorage any deleted file from the source will be purged (use this feature to allow cleaning up your data files; when a file is deleted the data will not be purged)
- Accessessing the FileStorageHandler is discouraged for new users (use the Facade!) but is still possible for users wanting to be responsible for opening and closing the file streams (use the static Factory function in FileStorageHandler to create an instance)
- Greatly improved the Console command tool to ease accessing files in a FileStorage from the command line. Features:
- The command tool has improved progress indicators to see what its doing, handy for FileStorages containing truly large amount of files ( > 100.000 items)
- Cleaned up the functions and methods in the FileStorageHandler; now each one has a behaviour explaining if the system should re-use an existing open stream, or create a new one.
- Promoted the code at various places to .NET 3.5 standards, using object initializers and 'var' keywords to improve the readability of the code
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.